NOTE: WE DID NOT MAKE UP THIS NAME. THIS IS THE NAME WE FOUND WITH THE RECIPE ON FACEBOOK.
This is a most amazing dessert. A Kosher Nexus Five Fork winner!
- 3 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 24 crushed Oreos (about 1/2 package)
- 48 whole Oreos (about 1 package)
- 2 boxes instant chocolate pudding, prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 c. chocolate sauce
- Make Oreo whipped cream: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment, beat cream until medium peaks form. Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth, then fold in 2 cups crushed Oreos.
- In a 9″-x-13″ baking dish, spread a thin layer of Oreo whipped cream (to help the Oreos stay in place!). Top with a layer of whole Oreos, then add a layer of chocolate pudding, a thick layer of Oreo whipped cream, and a generous drizzle of chocolate sauce. Repeat, ending with the Oreo whipped cream. Top with remaining 1/2 cup crushed Oreos and cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours and up to overnight to let the Oreos soften.
- When ready to serve, drizzle with more chocolate sauce.