1 lg. pkg. chocolate chips (or 12 oz. chopped chocolate bar)
1 tbsp. butter
Need saucepan or double boiler, cooking sheet, waxed paper, mixing spoon, rolling pin and measuring spoon.
1. Melt chocolate and butter over low heat, stir to prevent burning.
2. Break matzah into small pieces and stir into chocolate.
3. Cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
4. Pour chocolate matzah mixture onto waxed paper and cover with another sheet of waxed paper.
5. Flatten mixture with rolling pin. Refrigerate.
6. When mixture hardens, peel off top paper and break chocolate into pieces.