When we were kids, our mom used to make these all the time. We ate them all year. Well, it’s been years since we’ve had any, frankly. So, we looked up a recipe, fired up the frying pan, and voila!
1 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 pound cottage cheese
oil for frying
1. Mix dry ingredients together.
2. Mix eggs and cottage cheese together.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the eggs and cheese mixture. Stir well.
4. Heat oil in a large frying pan.
5. Drop pancake mixture by spoonfuls into hot frying pan. Flip pancake when the top bubbles.